Monday, February 7, 2011





Welcome to the new look, new life, and BUSINESS of Tara Donaho Photography! :) I cannot tell you how excited I am, Im like a little girl dancing around my house right now. All I can think is, finally, finally I listened to the voice of the Lord and decide to obey.

So, hi. And I cant wait to meet all of you!

CLICK HERE! and enjoy!

Kristen Witherspoon was my graphic designer, and Im not sure if I can tell you how INCREDIBLE she was. I gave her free reign to do what she felt led to do, and I couldn't be more excited for her gift the Lord has given her! How thankful I am she will never know. If you need a graphic designer, USE HER! She lets the spirit work through her, that is amazing thing to see. So thank you Kristen, thank you so much!



3 comments:

  1. Proud of you, little one! Everything looks awesome!! Praying for your busy life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooooooove love love everything about your website and your blog!
    beautiful. can't wait to see your second blog post!
    again and again sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara,

    Thanks for being such a great client!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete