Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kelsey Hobgood| Bridals

This girl got married this Saturday!
What a beautiful day it was. Two people- now one. I dont think I will ever get past the fact that it is the most beautiful thing ever.

As many of you might know, she married my fiance's brother Jared. So I will soon (officially) have a new sister. :) But, I want you to check out how beautiful this woman is, and I can say with confidence that she is inside and out. I will save the bragging on her for their wedding post though! Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey to a new part of your life!































4 comments:

  1. t.
    beautiful.
    that black wall is UNreal.
    LOVE them. so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara these photos are amazing! Kelsey is the prettiest bride ever!- Audra Cantrell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Tara. Kelsey, you look beautiful - Preston Todd Bradford

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that rock-wall & the different ways you used it Tara! Very Unique. You look gorgeous Mrs. Hobgood! -Stephany Bradford

    ReplyDelete